Fair Use Policy
The public beta for the Deno Deploy service includes resources (CPU time, request counts) that are subject to this Fair Use policy. This document can give a rough estimate to what we consider as "Fair Use", and what we do not.
Examples of Fair Use
- ✅ Server-side rendered websites
- ✅ Jamstack sites and apps
- ✅ Single page applications
- ✅ APIs that query a DB or external API
- ✅ A personal blog
- ✅ A company website
- ✅ An e-commerce site
Not Fair Use
- ❌ Crypto mining
- ❌ Highly CPU-intensive load (e.g. machine learning)
- ❌ Media hosting for external sites
- ❌ Scrapers
- ❌ Proxy or VPN
We expect most projects to fall well within the usage limits. We will notify you if your projects usage significantly deviates from the norm. We will reach out to you where possible before taking any action to address unreasonable burdens on our infrastructure.
Please file an issue in our feedback repository if you find any problem in Deploy service or documentation.